This website cannot be viewed properly using this version of Internet Explorer.

To ensure your security while viewing this site, please use a modern browser such as Chrome or update to a newer version of Internet Explorer.

Download Chrome (Made by Google)
Update Internet Explorer (Made by Microsoft)


Court of Appeals

Tribunal de Apelaciones

If I want some particular relief that is not provided for in the rules, such as an expedited decision or expedited mandate or a clarification of the briefing schedule, what should I do?

You can always file a motion asking for these things that are not provided for in the rules.

back to list