This website cannot be viewed properly using this version of Internet Explorer.

To ensure your security while viewing this site, please use a modern browser such as Chrome or update to a newer version of Internet Explorer.

Download Chrome (Made by Google)
Update Internet Explorer (Made by Microsoft)


First Judicial District Court

Tribunal del Primer Distrito Judicial

English Español

I received a jury summons for a family member who no longer resides in New Mexico. What do I do with it?

Do not throw it away. Write “MOVED” and the new address of the individual summonsed on the forms and attach proof of the new address. Return the entire packet back to the Jury Management Division. If you do not have proof of the new address, the individual should provide it or he or she will be contacted to provide such proof.

back to list